Monday, March 12, 2007

TREPIDATION

trepidation \trep-uh-DAY-shuhn\, noun:
1. [Archaic] An involuntary trembling; quaking; quivering.
2. A state of dread or alarm; nervous agitation; apprehension; fright



been in trepidation situation before?
me? yes i did. As far as i can remember now, i did once.
When my handbag got snatch merely 7 years ago.
I was on my way back home from work. It was around 7 o clock. I already reach the neighbourhood of usj4.Its close to dark. I really tired that day, so didnt really focus on my safety. I sling my bag on my rightshoulder, facing the road,
yes, i was like inviting the crime.

The moment when two men with bike reaching my handbag from my back, I m so shocked, my body shivered, i can't scream,can't fight, i was nonplussed until the bike disappeared together with my handbag after taking the junction infront of me.

Recover from the repidation situation, i ran to my house which is only take a few more yard. Upon reaching the doorstep, i burst into tears and call up my sister and tell her everything. Report was made after i calledbanks and cancelled all bank cards and cheques.

That was it. The most extreme trepidation happen to me.

What's yours

No comments: