Monday, March 5, 2007

Empathy

my new word today posted by Sue is Empathy.

EMPATHY as a simple description is putting yourself in someone's shoe.As describe in wikipedia, EMPATHY and Sympathy have two different meaning in detail.For example, as i watch the news on tv last night about the two cop found dead in car in his BMW i feel sympathy.How i wish he slide down his mirror while he's sleeping, than that thing couldnt happen. But again its all faith arranged by The All Mighty.

Besides, when he heard the news of a baby boy found in the mosque toilet i felt EMPATHY for the baby's mother.I can feel it, how hard the mother to deliver and left the baby there. Must be hard for her to raised the baby all by her self. I can feel how the mother wish somebody will found the baby and take care of him. That's why instead of throwing him to garbage area or somewhere else, she left it at mosque. I know how she pray to God, somebody good will found him and raised the baby.

So, now. I already use the word EMPHATY.

I am now declare the word is MINE.

No comments: